Manjimup Eco Green Directory
Do you like the Eco Green Directory in Manjimup?
Manjimup Eco Green
In the beautiful region of Manjimup located in Western Australia, there are a variety of businesses that contribute to promoting eco-green practices. From organic farming to sustainable tourism, the businesses in Manjimup lead by example in preserving the environment. In this article, we will categorize, list, and describe the benefits of each organization and provide their contact details for you to get in touch.
1. Manjimup Farmers Market: This organic farmer's market promotes sustainable agriculture by providing locally grown produce. The Manjimup Farmers Market is open to the public on Saturdays from 8:00 am to 12:00 pm. The market is located on Giblett Street, Manjimup WA 6258. You can contact them at 0477 304 932.
2. Manjimup Cherry Harmony Festival: This eco-friendly harvest festival is held annually in December. They offer a variety of organic produce including the famous Manjimup cherries. Visitors get to witness the cherry-picking process, taste the fruit, and participate in other eco-friendly activities. For more information, you can contact them on (08) 9350 5142.
1. One Tree Obscure: One of the eco-green businesses in Manjimup, One Tree Obscure specializes in high-quality, environmentally conscious tourism experiences. They organize adventure tours, hiking trips, camping, and other outdoor activities. You can book their services by calling (08) 9772 1260.
2. The Wine and Truffle Company: This eco-green business offers a unique blend of wine and truffle tasting experiences. The Wine and Truffle Company promotes sustainable tourism by using organic farming techniques to cultivate their truffles. You can contact them at (08) 9778 8104.
1. South West Catchments Council: The South West Catchments Council is a nonprofit organization that promotes sustainable land management practices. They provide resources and support to farmers, landowners, and communities to help protect the natural environment. You can contact them on (08) 9772 2200.
2. Landcare Australia: Landcare Australia is a national nonprofit organization that promotes sustainable land management practices. They work with community-based organizations to protect the environment and promote eco-green practices across the country. For more information, you can contact them at 1800 151 105.
Benefits of the Businesses:
1. Promotes sustainable agriculture: The organic farms in Manjimup promote sustainable agriculture by using organic farming techniques that reduce the use of chemicals and pesticides.
2. Promotes sustainable tourism: The eco-green businesses in Manjimup promote sustainable tourism by organizing outdoor activities that respect the environment.
3. Protects the natural environment: The sustainability organizations in Manjimup work to protect the natural environment by promoting eco-green practices in farming and tourism.
Manjimup is a prime example of how businesses can contribute to eco-green practices. From organic farming to sustainable tourism, the businesses in Manjimup lead by example in preserving the environment. With their focus on sustainability, these eco-green businesses provide a model for others to follow. We hope this article has helped you discover the benefits of each organization and how you can get in touch with them.
Manjimup Eco Green Articles